Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. ThomasOilfieldServices.com may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically in order to ensure that you are aware of any such changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name and email address.
- Contact information including addresses and phone numbers.
- Background information and employment history if applying for a job.
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you have applying for a job and wish to save your progress, we will set a temporary cookie to save your progress information until you return, complete, and submit your job application.
What we do with your information
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
- Internal records management.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your feedback.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.