We take pride in
to health, safety,
In an industry with so many extreme variables and moving parts, no job should begin until every available safety precaution has been taken. At Thomas Oilfield Services, we follow procedures that ensure the safety of our personnel, our customers, our equipment, and our environment. From senior management through every level of employee, safety is our number one commitment.
Prior to beginning any job, all TOS employees review applicable safe work practices and procedures, conduct a hazard identification and risk assessment, and complete a Job Safety Analysis. Each member of our team has Stop Work Authority when our HSE protocols are not being followed correctly.
Thomas Oilfield Services has a strong commitment to adhering to legislations on local, state, and federal levels. Company, client, and legal requirements regarding health, safety, security, and environmental issues are strictly maintained. We continually deliver the highest standard of operations and safety to protect our employees, customers, the environment, and our equipment from harm.
SAFETY-DRIVEN EVERY DAY
To continue to achieve our industry-leading safety goals, we put tremendous focus on pre-hire screening and ongoing employee training.
Prior to hire, applicants must:
- Submit to a pre-employment screening process (PSP), including drug and alcohol testing.
- Undergo a compliance, safety, and motor vehicle record check.
- Submit a verification and review of active, valid medical cards for CDL drivers.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Receive an employment and safety performance check over the last three years.
- Undergo an abstract driving review.
After hire, employees must:
- Complete orientation, PEC training, all other applicable training requirements, and Client Specific Training.
- Complete a 180-day Short Service Employee Training Program.
- Complete a road test.
- Undergo regular safety audits, trainings, and participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Submit to random drug and alcohol testing through DISA.
- Meet with leadership annually to discuss safety goals and expectations.